PerfectDisk Professional 11 Pro Build 174 | 64.2Mb
PerfectDisk combines speed, thoroughness, flexibility, control and ease-of-use to help improve PC and server performance. It ensures that your Windows 7, Vista, 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, and Windows Home Server systems maintain the best possible performance.
PerfectDisk, the world's most popular and thorough disk defragmentation solution, combines speed, thoroughness flexibility, control and ease-of-use to help improve PC and server perforance. Global enterprises benefit from faster computers through regular, automated, unattended defragmentation with PerfectDisk.
Certified by Microsoft for Windows, PerfectDisk is designed for today's largest disk drives. With the PerfectDisks Command Center management console, complete management and control is at the administrator's fingertips. If you really need disk defragmentation, optimization, as well as free space consolidation, then PerfectDisk will surely meet each of your high demands and precise necessities.
Maximize your use of Windows 7 with the world’s first and only disk defragmenter certified by Microsoft for Windows 7. View the articles and papers below to learn how PerfectDisk can enhance your Windows 7 experience and investment. More Info
PerfectDisk 11 Editions
SMARTPlacement - A Smarter Defrag
PerfectDisk 11's patented SMARTPlacement is an intelligent file placement strategy that organizes files according to usage patterns and eliminates most fragmentation before it happens. It also results in faster defrag passes, quicker boot times, slower refragmentation, reduced resource consumption and improved overall performance.
Optimized Boot Files
Experience faster system boot times with our proprietary boot file optimization. Improve boot time by 20% or more.
Full Automatic Defrag
Defrag when your system has idle resources and maintain efficiency. Runs when it needs to without continuously using resources.
Selected Files Defrag
In a hurry or have a few heavily fragmented files? Only defrag the files that you select.
Robust Free Space Consolidation
Speed up disk writes and slow refragmentation with PerfectDisk's patented SMARTPlacement optimization strategy and exclusive single-pass free space consolidation that delivers the largest blocks of free space possible.
PerfectDisk runs when you want it to - daily, weekly or in screen-saver mode.
Whats New in Perfectdisk 11 Home Premium
Defrag Software for PCs
Work and play even faster. PerfectDisk 11 Home Premium has been enhanced with new features to keep your desktop, laptop or netbook running like new.
Enhanced Solid State Drive (SSD) support
Automatic detection of SSDs ensures these drives can be optimized for the best possible performance boost.
Enhanced StealthPatrol automatic background defrag
Optimizes drives faster and uses fewer resources than other defragmenters.
Enhanced VSS (Visual Source Safe) support
Support VSS threshold configuration lets you set a unique threshold for VSS data.
Enhanced user interface
Improved graphics and layout make PerfectDisk easier to use than ever before.
Enhanced Selected Files Defrag
You can now select up to 100 files to defrag to save time and resources if you don't wish to defrag the entire drive; great for heavily used files.
What's new in PerfectDisk 11 (Build 174)
1. Correct issues connecting to and displaying data stores for Exchange 2010
2. Change behavior when stopping a defrag pass. PerfectDisk used to display the statistics at the time you stopped even though they were inaccurate. PerfectDisk no longer does this.
3. The display files in block feature has been disabled during a defrag and analyze pass since there was no data to display
4. Corrected some display issues on the virtual machine tab
5. Added support for translation into Japanese
6. Corrected some statistical calculations when files are being added and deleted from the drive during the defragmentation pass.
7. The list of drive types that can be impersonated was limited to prevent confusion. The purpose of impersonating drive types was due to the inability to accurately determine whether or not a drive is a solid state drive.
8. Corrected a display issue on the Hyper-V host product. GUID was being displayed in lieu of the guest computer name.
9. Clarified the code to ensure the user realized the schedules maximum duration only applies to the online portion of the schedule. There is not maximum duration for a boot-time defragmentation pass.
10. Ensure that PerfectDisk does not attempt to perform an offline defragmentation pass on a FAT/FAT32 from a schedule This functionality is not supported.
11. Corrected some typo's in displayed text
12. Changed the default behavior regarding file modification date on FAT/FAT32 drives. When no date exists we now display nothing. We used to display 1980.
13. Improved the layout to better fit all the on screen data
14. Corrected a bug when defragmenting drives greater than 2,147,483,648 clusters (8 TB with 4k cluster size)
15. Improved boot-time defragmentation logging.
16. Corrected a display issue with the schedule tab buttons when using Group Policy.
17. Certain error messages were improved to aid the user in understanding what went wrong.