Christopher Pei - Tai Chi for Beginners (Compressed) | Size 1.00 GBType Health-Fitness-Sports
TAI CHI FOR BEGINNERS is the perfect way to explore and experience the numerous benefits of Tai Chi, no matter what shape you are in. This ancient, physical & meditative practice of the Yang style 24 posture form is designed to build strength, improve health & flexibility, reduce stress, increase energy flow, promote health & wellness and relax your mind. These 8 easy-to-follow lessons teach the Tai Chi postures with clear, step-by-step instructions. The routines are low-impact with modifications taught for less-flexible people. World-renowned Tai Chi master Chris Pei leads you through customized lessons ranging from 10 to 30 minutes. This safe and effective program is suitable for every body, all ages and schedules.
- 8 customized lessons to learn the Yang style Tai Chi 24 form
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions
- Exclusive Interview with the instructor
- Modifications of poses for less-flexible people
- Routines from 10 - 30 minutes
- Over 3.5 hours of instruction
Read more / Download...